Classic Fragrance from Armani Eau Pour Homme

Classic Fragrance from Armani Eau Pour Homme

Launched in:1984
Notes: Tangerine, Lavender, Sandalwood, Lemon
Size: 3.4 oz



The original Giorgio Armani perfume, Armani Eau Pour Homme is a classic fragrance, subtle, graceful and timeless. Experience a freshly aroma that's a blending of sparkling citrus notes with exotic woody scents and one that is all the same worn out by Mr. Armani himself.

Armani Eau Pour Homme opens with a sparkling blast of citrus. It is comparable a collecting of citric stars. Bergamot, lemon and orange coming atcha whether you like it or not. Favorable for me, I like citric woodies, hence the honours. I can't sound out certainly whenever the original batches of Eau Pour Homme followed unlike or superior. In reality, I could care lower since the current formula is what I'm going over and it's all right by me.

Irruptive or screaky in Armani Eau Pour Homme. It just aromas identical superb and I can't think of an affair that it would be incompatible to wear. It would behoove tasters to at least try this if you haven't already. It's a winner.......and a effective choice for a year-around wardrobe.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment